I WILL MY ALL



Scared to death on the day I knew about my state
That the first man’s sin had changed my fate
Which caused us chased out from His light
Into a world where survival comes with a fight
To soil and toil in thunderstorm and rain
And also multiply in the face of pain
Oh! What a great loss did we encounter
I took the laws to heart hoping I'll get a redress
But instead, I became a pillar of self-righteousness
Troubles and unending sorrow housed my soul
As I try to make an impact in my present form
In this do I daily walk with my face bowed in shame
But glory to the Lamb who died and resurrected in fame
And had my transfer agreement paid in all stages
So that the devil may no longer hold me for my sin's wages
He had me dressed up in linen I cannot afford
And made me sit on the throne His word had mentioned afore
What greater grace could I seek for
Than to will my all to the Lamb of God