Dear God

 


Dear God!

It’s been quite a while we’ve been apart

Drawn far from You by my iniquities

A distance I allowed to linger for longer

 

But now I’m back and my vileness is forsaken

Because I missed you since I’ve been away

While I was busy wining and dining

With the rulers of this world in high places

 

Without putting restrain on my feelings

I must say I need You now like never

Because without You, I’m not strong enough

For You make all my Pains & sorrows go away

And You bring tranquillity along

 

To be honest, there’s none like You

And my drift away time made me realise this

Now I can’t wait for an eternity with You

Just to be loved by You in Your presence

 

And now that the power of love from You

Has helped replaced this world’s love of power

I’ve been called by a new name

A Priest unto God