As a bride


Your Word is forever Ye and Amen creator of all

And so are Your ordinances that govern them

For it is Your will that all men come to You

Filled with spiritual wisdom, understanding and grace

So teach me your ordinances Lord, teach me your ways

Help me find my path back to You my source

Living in total submission to Your divine will

As a bride that you've called me to be

A great synergy filled with deep spiritual mystery

You declaring things in the spiritual realms

And me speaking them into existence in the physical

As an echo of Your voice and Your faithful bride

For I've come to know this hidden spiritual truth

That it takes the Spirit and me as Your Bride

To say to the Word come, before things can be

That the excellency of your power and authority

May be demonstrated every time I stand in gap

So, here's my plea to You great advocate

Help me to continually live in this knowledge

That I may fulfill purpose here on earth to Your will

As a bride


REVELATION 22:17