With You



 With You

I’ve been privileged to make some life choices

Capable of influencing every generation that’ll proceed out of me

But the most important of it all is that

They’ll come to know You, as the only true God

The one and only guide with the generational experience

 

With You

I’ve come to realize not all that is good, is good for me

Though my choices may be numerous, they’re buried deep in Christ

Who would desire me to wait and get the best out of life

That His name may receive glory through me

 

With You

I’ve become a bridge, connecting people to grace

A very rare opportunity I’m privileged to enjoy

Due to the function of your love and grace over me

A source that powers me to turn over territories to Your kingdom

As a faithful steward that You’ve called me to be in Your yard

 

With You

I’ve come to be like a pillar amidst Your generals

So privileged to be a custodian of deep spiritual mysteries

Which flows forth from Your throne of grace to me

That man may come to realize You’re the only God

Capable of being so mysterious in Your ways

 

With You

I’m connected to a reservoir of limitless possibilities

A channel of spiritual gifts that makes me operate with ease

So deep, high, and wide that I experience overflow like a dam

While my days of shortage, have flown by

Just like water under the bridge!