This Much I Do Know




 Life they say is a perfect example of the snake road

It's filled with a series of twists and turns

Compared to that street of Damascus called straight

That may allow you to see beyond what’s in front of you

 At some point, you have the sun glazing down on you

All is bright and beautiful as the sky above the sea

Your little circle is in good shape and possibly expanding

You have all the joy that's making your heart chuffed

In times like this, your heart tends to sing out loud

That your lips can't help but whisper the lyrics in sync

You don’t think twice before you say "God is good"

 And while you're at it, in the midst of merry and counting of blessings

The next twist turns out to be as dark as the bottom of the ocean

The unexpected reality that just hit you was too big for your mind to calculate

You trying to decipher what's going on makes your head ache the more

The air suddenly becomes thinner turning breathing into an exercise

And you just have to keep those legs in motion even when your feet hurt

While all the love and light you've been enjoying

Suddenly evaporated like steam into the thin air

And your merry heart no longer sings but stings like a needle

 Well, I don't know much, but this much I do know

That your present stage is not your final state, you can metamorphose

Because I know my thought toward you

They're the best you could ever imagine

For my word says I'm with you always, even to the very end

And all of my resources are yours to use.

Just ask like a child from his father

The universe is mine, and so is the silver & gold in it

How then should anything be too hard for me to do?

If out of the dust beneath your feet, I wonderfully and fearfully made you

Will it be a waste if you trust me with the future you've pictured?

When we can journey together as a team to achieve that expected end

Because for you, I’m not just a fan, I’m a raving fan.

This much I do know